29 September 2012
Hello,Kindly permit me to write you my ordeal and such seek your assistance.I am Mrs. Angelina Samba from Ukraine but presently in the hospital for my operation. I married to late Mr. Sam Kone, who was the ambassador of Ukraine in Senegal.We were posted to Senegal for 12yrs mission in Senegal, but it was unfortunate that my late husband passed away without returning back to our country alive. But due to I have engaged myself in the work of the lord in this country; I decided to return back to continue the fellowship of the lord by helping the charities organization, basically the poor.I have a donation to make which I will need your assistance to carry it out for me, I will be 59 years old this coming January 17, a widow and a servant of the Lord for the past 38 years in Senegal, Africa.I inherited some money (us dollars 4.3 million) from my late husband; I want to give it out to Orphanage and Charity Organizations as a vow, which I made before the Lord.I have a lung and breast cancer and will be going for my third operation next two weeks, though the doctor have already confirmed that I will only last for some months but I am happy and glad that the Lord has kept me safe and guided me to accomplish my mission on earth. I will be happy to meet Him where He wants me to be.This is the favour I need when you have gotten the money: -Give 70% of the money to Charity organizations, orphanage homes and Churches on my name so that my soul may rest in peace.The remaining 30% should be for you and others that you would love to assist. May God bless you and use you to accomplish my wish.Reply me after reading my message true my private email address. (firstname.lastname@example.org)Pray for me always. Or you call me here . +221-77-85-968-85.(email@example.com)Yours faithful Angelina.