Blog messages with the tag 'Horoscope':
Debutant director Punit Malhotra, nephew of ace designer Manish Malhotra is all set to rock the world of cinema with 'I Hate Luv Storys', which is slated for release on July 2. A young, romantic comedy with a fresh pairing of Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor who epitomise today's youth, the film is about a teenage guy who hates the mushiness associated with young romance, and how he eventually falls into the magical trap of love. The team of 'I Hate Luv Storys' is leaving no stones unturned to promote the film, and ever since the promotion of the film began, there has been excellent feedback on the youthful energy and on-screen chemistry Imran and Sonam exhibit.
Will the fresh pairing of Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor in the small-budget film 'I Hate Luv Storys' lure the audience to cinema houses? Ganesha finds out.
Release time chart
* Mars is in the Ascendant
* Mercury is in it's own sign in the 11th House of gains, but Ascendant Lord Sun and 2nd plus 11th House Lord Mercury are afflicted by Ketu.
* Moon is placed in the seventh House in water bearer's sign.
* Jupiter aspects the second House by Saturn is posited in the second House.
* 10th Lord is in the 12th House
* Ganesha feels that the film may have an above start at the box office, but with the help of mouth publicity it may do good business till the first weekend. Despite this, it may not churn a lot because 2nd House and 11th House Lord Mercury is afflicted.
* In such case, if the film is released with more prints across India and abroad, the first week business may help producers gather a good sum, but this movie may not have any 'Midas touch' to keep the audience interested for a long time.
* Some of the dialogues may be good.
* Mercury is in it's own sign, so this may attract youngsters. However, it may not appeal all age groups.
* This film may end up doing average business in India, but in foreign land it might do well, predicts Ganesha.
Good luck and may Lord Ganesha bless the cast and crew of 'I Hate LUV Storys'.
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team
In a Horoscope, the 5th House deals with emotions and the 7th House is concerned with [url=]marriages[/url] . If there is a relation between the 5th and the 7th House or the Lords of 5th and 7th House, the person is emotionally attached or bonded with someone. In this article, I will give few instances of the Yogas, which result in love affairs or emotional bonding between two individuals.
* If the Lord of the 5th House and the Lord of the 7th House exchange their Houses, it may result in love affair.
* If the Lord of the 5th and the 7th House are in mutual conjunction or are aspecting each other, it gives rise to a love relationship.
* Saturn is a natural Karaka of illegitimate relations. If Saturn alone is sitting in the 5th House, it creates a relation between the 5th and the 7th House by its third aspect.
* If Jupiter being the owner of the 5th House is aspecting the 7th House or being the owner of the 7th House aspecting the 5th House, that too creates a relation between the 5th House and the 7th House which may result in love affair.
* In case the Lord of the 7th House is placed in the 7th House, a person has a charming and a magnetic personality that attracts many people.
Click here to ask a question to our celebrity astrologers.
The Ganeshaspeaks Team