FOR MORE VISIT : http://seo-done.blogspot.com/
WordPress News is one of the great idea in the wordpress to have in the website that brings information's or new issues among blogger. They can directly click the news item to have reading articles or news in a certain event in the internet or some popular people in the world. You can also submit press releases and other writing materials here that will publicly post in wordpress.
If you run a WodPress News it should be well-oriented website or blog, the best service you can provide to your readers is to display your content on the homepage in a content management system style, that will allow readers to easily find the news that most interest them. However, for wordpress users you will be happy to learn because there are now in a large number of premium news themes available on the market. Below you will find the collection of all the top news themes currently available on the market and displayed whenever possible that included screen shots, feature information, and pricing information as well a links that are directly where you can acquire the theme.
The Newsady News Theme- a completely widgetized sidebar with special widgets with six different styles to choose, built in theme options panel, available through wordpress admin for the detailed set of you're theme you can see screen shot, image re-sizer that is automatically creating thumbnails for the blogs posts, custom page templates for archive's and site map, built-in gravitate support for comments, comfortable and simple managing of banners and Ad sense in the blog using special.
The Celebrity Press Theme- two colors available black and white, two background samples, ad you're your ad sense or image link code, turn all or individual banners on/off, quick post no need to put an image, image auto re-sizer, random video rotators, flicker integration, build your own menu from the theme options, photo gallery, drop down menu, customized error page with site map, ad your own logo and styles easily, unique post randomize, gravitate support, main news section, widget ready, customized archives and search pages, style sheet switcher, feed-burner integration, extensive help and tutorial included, IE6, IE7, Firefox, Safari and open compatible, XTHML and CPS validity.
The Newspaper Wordpress Theme-auto image re-sizer, theme support, free updates, Ajax tabs,SEO, built in photo gallery, multi-widget support for sidebars, ad optimized, W3C compliant, custom 404 error page and drop-down navigation support for subcategories.
The i-News theme- four column home page layout, front page feature box, you can highlight any content you want on your home page, including older content that gets buried, post quick notes and links with the center asides section that you can post quick links, quotes or notes, upload a new graphic, the custom image up-loader feature that allows you to personalize your site with your own logo, drop down navigation menu, i-News is optimized for SEO like Google. Other themes available: Magazine News Theme, No Good News Theme, Gab-fire News Pro Theme, Fresh News Theme, News Gazette Edition, and Flash News Theme>
Source Link : http://seo-done.blogspot.com/2010/05/different...
Writing for search engine optimization, more than ever, is a balance of art and science. While the science applies to predominantly toward the search engines, the art pertains to the content your visitors see once they arrive at your site. While there are an absolutely unlimited number of SEO mistakes that can be made, the following is a list of five that will have your visitors clicking the "back" button and leaving your site, never to return:
1) Writing for the search engines only - Sticking as many keywords and phrases into your content may generate points with the search engines but don't sacrifice quality for quantity. The algorithms currently in use take ratios into account but keyword rich content is only one aspect of the total calculation. Granted, you've got to cater to the search engines to move up the rankings but if your visitors are bouncing off the site after reading a couple lines of your content you are losing the battle.
2) Sacrificing readability while catering to your keyphrases - Jamming keyphrases into your content because they score well as search terms can work against you if they don't read well in the content on your site. Optimizing your content in this manner can turn your keyphrases into a series of non sequiturs and can be annoying and confusing to your readers. You will get a much better response using keyphrases that fit into your content, even if they generate a little less traffic.
3) Using misspellings in your content - While misspellings can be valuable as search terms, sneaking them into your content will sacrifice the credibility and professionalism of your site. Calling attention to a misspelling using, for example, an "also known as" doesn't work either. Many people will go to site and forget everything they saw except for the words that were misspelled thinking, "Haven't these guys heard of spell check?"
4) Multiple repetitions of the same keyphrases - It may work in songwriting but using the same keyphrases as a chorus will turn off a reader, especially if they see the repetition as an attempt to drive home a point. At that point it becomes insulting, which isn't a great way to start a relationship.
5) Using key phrases that are tangential to your objectives - Incorporating high traffic keyphrases that relate to but aren't part what you're offering might get more visits to your site but they will bounce as soon as they realize they won't get what they're looking for. Don't waste the time and page space going after visitors that aren't going to convert.
Sacrificing the quality of your content to pursue traffic is an assured path toward frustration and sub- par website performance. The same can be said for content directed at your visitors which ignores the search engines. Optimized content must work both for the search engines to bring traffic to your site and for the visitors that arrive after finding you. Striking a working balance between the two with high quality content that is rich in keywords will drive traffic to your site while conveying the necessary credibility and trustworthiness to your visitors which will then lead to your main objective; conversions
Source Link : seo world blog
To maintain the online presence, it has become compulsory to continue search engine optimization efforts. The proper search engine optimization of the website makes the difference how successfully your website is hosted. Learning proper SEO techniques can help for people looking to do SEO on their own. Following are few SEO techniques that one must keep in mind when developing and optimizing a website.
Content: with increased use of internet, many businesses are coming online to create their web presence. In such competitive online industry it has become important to ensure that website have content worth viewing. Without having content that impress your visitors then why someone be on your site for a while. Hence make sure to include content that impress your visitors and for a while.
Website title: it is next important things to do because it tells the search engines about your website what is that web site gives to its visitors. Make sure to include right title for your web page that is extremely important. Also include keyword in title to ensure that topic of the web page is understood to the search engines.
Incoming links: an incoming link is a link that is pointing to your website from other website with or without have anchor text on it. The more links are pointed towards your website the more are the chances that your website is crawled by the search engines. To get more accurate results, make sure to include proper anchor text for your incoming links.
Internal linking: it is similar to incoming linking concept but the difference is that links are pointed to pages of the same website. It is very important that your website is well interconnected because if you don't have interconnection between each page how will the visitors have information about what your website has for them. Doing this task is very important and at the same time it is very easy. You might have no control how other websites link to you but you have full control on how you link between pages.
Keyword density: it is very important to have keywords on your website because recently search engines crawl your website and taking the information to match with search query of the online user. For this reason it is very important to include accurate keywords on your web page but never make a mistake of flooding web page with keywords. Doing so will ruin your website ranking instead of improving