anthonyhickson

female - 16 years, Netherlands
2 visitors

Blog / the tao of badass

Wednesday, 31 October 2012 at 13:15

Chapter 2 is absolutely awesome. Josh discusses gender roles and to me this was probably the most informative and eye-opening chapters. Once i finished reading it, I re-read it. After that I started thinking about my experiences and how the masculine and feminine roles and energy play this type of crucial role. A role I never paid manual intervention to until now. If you decide to purchase this book and improving yourself, read chapter 2 a couple times - it's worthwhile.

Along with confidence, attracting women offers quite a bit related to body language. Quite simply, how you project yourself. You'll easily discover how you can position yourself for maximum attractiveness. And this is not a joke. Approaching in a confident way with great posture, slow movement along with a powerful voice will yield you significantly better results than approaching in a closed-off and quiet manner.

the tao of badass

The only real downside to Josh Pellicers The Tao of Badass is the fact that he doesn't discuss humor. Humor is a vital bit of the puzzle when it comes to dating and meeting new women. That's okay though, humor is only 5% of it. The rest of the 95% is offered for you. That's ample to become wildly successful with girls.

I wanted to mention that because when I was learning how to be a badass with females, I never desired to need to be an idiot just to get there. I was happy to go ahead and take road less traveled whether it meant preserving my moral standards. I only wish this course had emerge sooner.

I had been skeptical but ultimately hopeful when it found this program but for the first time my hope was not dashed. Joshua Pellicer has developed in the business of approaching and attracting women for over 6 years with clients all over the world utilizing his strategies of seduction and seeing success. Despite his free tip on getting the first kiss I've come across vast improvement in my sex life. Honestly, I do not observe how any guy who wants to achieve success with women can pass this up! And don't forget, there is a 60-day 100% Money Back Guarantee so there is no risk to you.

Tags:


Comment

You need to log in to post a comment. If you don't have an account yet, register now!
Your rating: 0
no rating