Blog / How to Spot a Fad Diet?
Saturday, 18 February 2012 at 13:39
How can you spot a fad diet?
You can spot a fad diet program by asking yourself a few simple questions:
· Does this diet make some foods completely off-limits?
· Does the diet promise that you will lose an a really high amount of fat in a short amount of time? For example: 10 pounds in 1 week.
· Are there any "good foods" or “bad” in this diet program?
· Do I have to buy foods for this diet at a special store?
· Does this diet tell me that I do not have to exercise?
· Is this plan temporary?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, you've probably spotted a fad diet. Advertising that promotes these diets is often very convincing. These ads may draw you in and make you believe that it's super easy to follow the diet and lose weight. This type of weight loss plan is really just a quick fix and is not a healthy way to lose weight.
Unlike any of the programs the <a href = "http://easy-diet-solutions.blogspot.in] Diet Solution Program[/url] does not require you to buy any foods or ask you to stay off any foods. It a slow and natural way to lose weight and keep off weight. Try the <a href = "http://easy-diet-solutions.blogspot.in] Diet Solution Program[/url].