I am a true Representation of the Change I want to seeMore about me
- Munkaila Mohammed
- Native language
- King's College London, University of London
- Postgraduate Student (Student)
- Looking for
- Business contacts
- Love status
- I'm not telling you anything
- Instant Messengers
49 visitors since 15 August 2011.
1. Name the 5 wealthiest people in the world
2. Name the last 5 winners of Miss Universe
3. Name the last 10 people who won the Nobel prize
How did u do?
The point is none of us remember the headlines of yesterday.
Though they're the best in their fields.
Applause dies... Awards tarnish... Achievements are forgotten.
Here's another quiz:
1. Name 5 teachers who aided ur journey through school
2. Name 5 friends who helped u through difficult times
3. Name 5 people who taught u something worthwhile
4. Name the people who made u feel special
5. Name 5 people u enjoy spending time with
The people who make a difference in ur life are NOT the ones with most awards.
Life is full of ordinary people who've made the world a better place for u!!
THINK ABOUT THIS.
Heavy rains remind us of challenges in life. Never ask for a lighter rain. Just pray for a better umbrella, That is attitude.
When flood comes, fish eat ants & when flood recedes, ants eat fish. Only time matters. Just hold on, God gives opportunity to everyone!
Some people always throw stones in your path. It depends on you what you make with them,Wall or Bridge? Remember you are the architect of your life.
Every problem has (n+1) solutions, where n is the number of solutions that you have tried and 1 is that you have not tried. That’s life.
It’s not important to hold all the good cards in life. But it’s important how well you play with the cards which you hold.
Often when we lose all hope & think this is the end, but remember, its just a bend. Not the end. Have Faith and have a successful life.
When you feel sad, to cheer up just go to the mirror and say, `Damn I am really so cute`and you will overcome your sadness. But do not make this a …